Residential Steel Trusses
Kelbrick’s Roof Trusses provides residential ultra-span steel roof trusses in Brits and Gauteng. Ultra-span steel roof trusses can be used for residential buildings, because of the following benefits:
- Eco-friendly. Prevents deforestation and provides an excellent carbon footprint.
- No risk of insect or fungus attack.
- Strong but lightweight. Steel trusses have one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of any construction material.
- Recyclable. All steel truss products are recyclable.
- Export projects. A 6m container can provide up to 3000m2 of the truss roof structure.
- Roof truss design flexibility. Because of its strength, steel trusses can span further thus offering larger open spaces.
- All Ultra-Span® roof truss structures are engineer designed utilising MiTek state of the art software.
See through a gallery of images of our most recent work.
Building on trust.
Mon – Fri: 6:30 am – 5pm