Commercial Steel Trusses
Kelbrick’s Roof Trusses provides commercial ultra-span steel roof trusses in Brits and Gauteng. Ultra-span steel roof trusses can be used for commercial buildings, because of the following benefits:
- Elegant simple system, with all members straight and true for a level roof.
- Span capability of up to 40m clear span.
- Non-combustible meets the requirement of local authorities for public buildings.
- Lower weight per square meter than hot rolled steel (10-15kg/m2).
- Roof truss manufacturing can take place in a factory environment or can be shipped in containers to be assembled on-site.
- Allows the building roof truss designer to reduce the loads on the sub-structure, providing additional savings.
See through a gallery of images of our most recent work.
Building on trust.
Mon – Fri: 6:30 am – 5pm